This course is the fundamental course to understand the workflow of our system. This course assumes you have some insight in electricity and half bridge technology. The modifications you will make will be on the set point level. We will prepare the control loop for you. If you want to learn more about control loops we suggest to ask for the grid or motor control courses. At the end of this course, you will be able to use the equipment with confidence and be ready for your own control development!
The course consists of two parts:
- The first part details the hardware communication. You will get a theoretical overview of the systems architecture. Insight on this topic will enable you to start using the equipment in the second part of the course.
- In the second part, you will get some experience in loading and starting models on the hardware modules. You will create a basic battery emulator at the end.
At the end of the course, you are ready for your own control development!
A certificate will prove your attendence to the course.
- September, 17th
- September, 18th
- October, 8th
All dates are tentative and subject to change. Other dates or in house training are possible on request. Please contact our sales team if you want to subscribe or for more information. Agenda
- part one @ 9h00
- lunch* @ 12h30
- part two @ 13h30
- end @ 17h30
* a sandwich lunch is provided by Triphase. Training infrastructure
- workstation with triphase toolbox installed
- hardware modules (PM5F30R)
- fieldbus IO
Research park zone 1719
3001 Leuven – Heverlee