Digi TransPort LR54 is a high-speed networking platform designed for cellular-networked applications across distributed enterprises. Each device features an LTE-Advanced Category 6 (CAT6) modem with speeds up to 300 Mbps and support for global deployments with a single hardware version. It also features a 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and serial port for console access. The router also includes license free enterprise software features like VPN, firewall and SNMP.
The Wi-Fi variant contains dual-band, dual-concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz radios, personal/enterprise security, and multiple SSIDs for maximum range and throughput performance in IoT applications.
- Retail, Insurance and Financial branch sites
- Distributed, or semi-remote, locations
- New store online “quick starts”
- Self-service kiosks
- Digital media installations
- Security site monitoring equipment
- Guest and employee Wi-Fi
– High speed LTE Advanced for digital content and business networking applications
– Powerful dual Wi-Fi radios provide 802.11 b/g/n/ac connection to local users and end devices
– Automated fail-over/fail-back between Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIMs), and IPsec tunnels
– Extended operating temp (-20º C to +70º C) ensures the Digi TransPort LR54 works reliably in cabinets and kiosks
– Digi Remote Manager® provides mass configuration, device management and troubleshooting tools
– 3-year warranty included